Imperial Hotel, Castle Douglas
Imperial Hotel, Castle Douglas – Located in the quiet market town of Castle Douglas. This former Victorian coaching inn and listed building is a family run establishment that offers a warm and friendly welcome to guests and non-residents alike. The Solway Coast is one of the most beautiful corners of Scotland and is a haven for many outdoor pursuits such as country sports, fishing, cycling, sailing walking and touring. If nature is your thing you won’t be disappointed, Dumfries and Galloway is renowned for its abundance of wildlife all year round. Below is a selection of things to see or do in the area.
Restaurant & Bars
At the Imperial Hotel residents and visitors can enjoy delicious meals prepared to order using fresh local produce whenever possible, and then enjoy a refreshment in our attractive lounge bar. Alternatively we have two cosy back-to-back public bars and a games room with pool table, two dart boards and a jukebox to help you relax.
Lunches served: 12 Noon – 2.00pm – Dinners: 530pm – 8.30pm
- Coach parties welcome by prior arrangement
- Good selection of Beers & Malt Whisky
- Daily Specials
- Beer Garden
Here at the Imperial Hotel we offer a warm welcome to individuals or groups, whether here on business or a relaxing break. We are open all year round and look forward to the pleasure of your company.
- 12 En-Suite Bedrooms each with Sky TV, Hairdryer, Radio/Alarm & Hospitality Tray.
- Guests Lounge
- Transfer Service (available on request)
- Packed Lunches (available on request)
- Early breakfasts for golfers, walkers, cyclists etc.
- Bag, Boot and Bike Storage
- Laundry Service (small charge applies)
- Open all year
- Children welcome
- Private parking
- Sky TV throughout
- Major credit cards accepted
Double & Twin Rooms from £50.00
35 King Street,
Dumfries and Galloway.
Telephone: 01556 502 086