Carnan, Isle of Barra
Carnan, Isle of Barra – situated in Garrygall. Only a 5min walk into Castlebay where you have access to public transport, shops, cafes, bars and restaurants.
Spectacular views of Vatersay and its neighbouring islands and unspoiled views of Kismul Castle in the bay.
A very comfortable bungalow with 1 Double en-suite room and 1 single bedroom.
There is a lounge with TV and Wi-Fi and there is access to hair dryers and ironing facilities.
- Oil Fire Central Heating
- Constant Hot Water
- House Coats
- Shower Gel, Hand Soap & Hand Cream
- Tea, Coffee and Home Baking on arrival and at supper time
- Pack Lunches on request (£5.00 extra)
- Special Diets Catered For
- Scottish Breakfast available
- Healthy Eating Breakfast (Fruit, Yoghurt, lemon Iced Water)
- Flavoured Teas
- Warm Utility Room for drying wet clothes
- Hair Dryer in each room.
Outside there is private parking and a lovely decking area to relax, unwind and marvel at the beautiful scenery.
This is a NO SMOKING establishment and there is a NO PETS policy.
Tea/Coffee served on arrival with home-baking.
Open all year round.
1 Night only £100.00
Please call for further details
Carnan Bed & Breakfast
Isle of Barra
Telephone: 01871 810559