Brown’s Self Catering, Orkney
Brown’s Self Catering, Orkney – Harbourlee House is a self-catering house centrally situated on the shore side of the small town of Stromness. We are 10 minutes easy walk to the ferry terminals and bus stop.
Sample Orkney life for a day or a week
When you stay at Harbourlee, you will wake up to the sights and smells that define Orkney: boats rocking in the harbour, stone townhouses nestled together, winding cobbled lanes angled to provide shelter from the sea winds.
A stay at Harbourlee is a chance to sample a part of Orkney life.
With 30 years experience, we have renovated the 19th century townhouse into one specifically designed for guests’ comfort.
The house is ideal for divers, college groups or a large familywith extended members. Group bookings are particularly popular here at Browns as there are comfortable sized en-suite bedrooms available with no bunk beds.
We ask that there is no smoking in the house.
Guests can choose to cook in the well-equipped kitchen or eat out in the restaurants close by.
With sea views, our kitchen can accommodate all guests at 2 dining tables.
- Larder fridge
- Double oven cooker
- Free internet on computer provided
We have 4 bedrooms available, all with en-suite toilet/shower rooms.
There are TV, WiFi and hairdryers provided in all bedrooms. Towels and bed linen are provided.
There are a total of 13 beds.
- Bedroom 1, 2 and 3: have a double and 2 single beds in each
- Bedroom 4: has 4 beds
- Whole house from £1400 weekly – shorter stay rates available on request
- Ensuite bedroom for double/twin occupancy from £50 nightly
- Ensuite bedroom for 3 or 4 persons from £75 nightly
- Family – the charge depends on the age of children and length of stay, please ask for a quote
Brown’s Self Catering
45/47 Victoria Street
Telephone: 01856 850661