Brown’s Hostel, Orkney
Brown’s Hostel, Orkney – Easy, central location, just walk 3 minutes from the bus stop or the ferry terminal and you’ll be at Brown’s Hostel.
On the picturesque main street of Stromness, our local family-run hostel is convenient to many shops, pubs and restaurants.
- Open all year
- Guests are given keys and the hostel is accessible at all times
- No curfew
- Shed available for cycle storage
- Free internet on our computer
We ask that there is no smoking in the hostel.
Fully equipped kitchen with comfy lounge area.
Private bedrooms available in hostel and house.
- Twin – 2 single beds
- Triple – 3 single beds
- Family – double and 2 single beds
- Bed linen, towels and hairdryers provided
- Single bedroom with washbasin from £25 nightly
- Twin or triple bedroom with washbasin from £21 per person nightly
- Double/family ensuite bedroom from £25 per person nightly
- Child – please ask for a quote stating age
Group stays are particularly popular here at Brown’s Hostel, Orkney as there are comfortable sized bedrooms available with no bunk beds or large dorm rooms
The charge for Groups depends on number and length of stay – Please ask for a quote
45/47 Victoria Street
Telephone: 01856 850661