Bracken Cottage, by Oban
Bracken Cottage, by Oban is a beautifully appointed, warm and luxurious cottage. Set within our own very large, mature garden, it is nevertheless completely private, being screened by a thickly wooded bank, home to two magnificent 100 year-old pine trees and a pair of red squirrels and a pine-marten.
Only 2 miles away is the bustling and beautiful resort town of Oban – ‘Gateway to the Isles’ – and departure point of ferries to the Inner and Outer Hebrides. The town is well served by numerous good restaurants, cafes, pubs and shops; it also boasts an excellent Leisure Centre.
Bracken Cottage offers:
- One twin-bedded room with adjacent bathroom (overhead shower).
- One double room en-suite (shower, whb, wc).
- Black iron bedsteads with crisp white linen and electric blankets.
- Open-plan, fully fitted kitchen with ceramic hob, oven/grill, fridge, dishwasher and microwave. Crockery, cutlery and glassware.
- Utility room with freezer, w/machine and tumble drier.
- Light and airy lounge/diner with dual-aspect French windows leading to decked patio and separate balcony.
- TV/DVD/CD. Books and games.
- Free Wifi access available
- Central heating and electricity included. All linen and towels provided.
- Starter pack of basic materials, ie binsacks, toilet rolls, soap, cling-film & foil.
- Private fenced garden. Secure parking.
- Short breaks available (not peak season or Bank Holidays).
a cottage for all seasons…
SPRING: Daffodils, bluebells, wild rhododendrons and azaleas. And the crowds haven’t arrived yet…
SUMMER: Long, mellow West Highland evenings spent on the secluded decked patio.
AUTUMN: Bracken glowing in the fading sun. Home-made jam from our own garden.
WINTER: Frosty morning walks through the birch woods. Cosy nights with the curtains drawn….
Lochnell View Cottage
Telephone: 01631 770283